CUSTOM COMMENTS

I'm there!

I'm there!

gjkooijman
gjkooijman's picture
1 year 6 months
[privatemsg_link]

My parents ripped apart my

My parents ripped apart my ticket, deleted the email and now I have no chance of getting there anymore...

illbetheluckyone
illbetheluckyone's picture
4 months 3 days
[privatemsg_link]

illbetheluckyone wrote:

illbetheluckyone wrote:

My parents ripped apart my ticket, deleted the email and now I have no chance of getting there anymore...

That is terrible, I'm so sorry!

However, if you ordered the ticket online, you can always download the ticket from your profile on the ticket website.

dominika
dominika's picture
2 weeks 2 days
[privatemsg_link]

dominika wrote:

dominika wrote:

illbetheluckyone wrote:

However, if you ordered the ticket online, you can always download the ticket from your profile on the ticket website.

Unfortunately, my parents are horrible. They deleted the email with my ticket while yelling that I didn't deserve it and how pathetic I was. I didn't have an account with where I bought the ticket, just a one time only fee, it's all I could pay. I feel defeated. My dad was drunk last night (like every night) and said the most terrible things. How he hated me as a daughter, how he wished I had never existed and how I ruined his life. 
The story is slightly deeper than just wanting to see SP. When I was in hospital due to Anorexia, I nearly died. Chuck told me to keep fighting. I went into a clinic and Chuck said to keep him updated how things were going. When I hit a healthy weight he made me promise that I would come to a concert. Now I finally had the chance and it's just fucking ruined....

illbetheluckyone
illbetheluckyone's picture
4 months 3 days
[privatemsg_link]

illbetheluckyone wrote:

illbetheluckyone wrote:

dominika wrote:

illbetheluckyone wrote:

Unfortunately, my parents are horrible. They deleted the email with my ticket while yelling that I didn't deserve it and how pathetic I was. I didn't have an account with where I bought the ticket, just a one time only fee, it's all I could pay. I feel defeated. My dad was drunk last night (like every night) and said the most terrible things. How he hated me as a daughter, how he wished I had never existed and how I ruined his life. 
The story is slightly deeper than just wanting to see SP. When I was in hospital due to Anorexia, I nearly died. Chuck told me to keep fighting. I went into a clinic and Chuck said to keep him updated how things were going. When I hit a healthy weight he made me promise that I would come to a concert. Now I finally had the chance and it's just fucking ruined....

Have you tried contacting Ticketmaster? In some cases they can retrieve the ticket, cancel it and mail you a new one to an email only you own.

gjkooijman
gjkooijman's picture
1 year 6 months
[privatemsg_link]