Skip directly to content

Favorite TV Shows?

  • What are some of your favorite TV Shows?

    For me:
    American Idol :oops:
    Heroes
    Moonlight
    The Office
    The Big Bang Theory :lol:

    [field_member_name]
    angie's picture
    47 years 11 months
    [privatemsg_link]
    Joined Date: 21 Apr 2008
    Posts :
    233281
angie's picture
on 21 Apr '08

What are some of your favorite TV Shows?

For me:
American Idol :oops:
Heroes
Moonlight
The Office
The Big Bang Theory :lol:

Forum category: 

CUSTOM COMMENTS

Spongebob Squarepants! :lol:
Rock of Love (I'm a sucker for those kind shows) :oops:
I'm a big wrestling fan so I watch WWE RAW and Smackdown
Other than that I watch a lot of random cartoons ^_^

frenchi
frenchi's picture
7 years 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262351

My favorite show is CSI. It's pretty much all I watch on tv now.

But I do also love Friends and Gilmore Girls.

allie
allie's picture
3 months 5 days
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
232941

Greys Anatomy
The Hills
Alot of shows on Discovery Health
Random Cartoons

♫~ Freedom of Mind ~♫

♫♪♥KatieO♥♪♫

katieo
katieo's picture
6 years 10 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262366

allie wrote:
My favorite show is CSI. It's pretty much all I watch on tv now.

But I do also love Friends and Gilmore Girls.

Oh yeah! CSI is also one of my favorites.... but I have to record it so I'm behind on watching the episodes. :lol:

angie
angie's picture
47 years 11 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
233281

angie wrote:
allie wrote:
My favorite show is CSI. It's pretty much all I watch on tv now.

But I do also love Friends and Gilmore Girls.

Oh yeah! CSI is also one of my favorites.... but I have to record it so I'm behind on watching the episodes. :lol:

I'm only one episode behind..haha I had no tv for like a month, but I would go crazy with not knowing what's going on. Haha I'm a tad bit obsessed it. :D

allie
allie's picture
3 months 5 days
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
232941

allie wrote:
Oh yeah! CSI is also one of my favorites.... but I have to record it so I'm behind on watching the episodes. :lol:

I'm only one episode behind..haha I had no tv for like a month, but I would go crazy with not knowing what's going on. Haha I'm a tad bit obsessed it. :D

I watched a couple episodes this weekend.. but the last one I watched originally aired November 1st.. so I'm still pretty behind. :lol:

angie
angie's picture
47 years 11 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
233281

i like
heroes and friends... and finally i can watch joey here!!

"Patrick" wrote:

I started updating Simple Plan?s website when only 10 people were logging on and I?ll stop when only 10 are still interested.

melly_sp
melly_sp's picture
7 years 12 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262541

american idol
top model
brothers & sisters
skins

grapefruitjelly
grapefruitjelly's picture
47 years 11 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
237441

One Tree Hill... LOVE it!

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
14 min 1 sec
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

rockerbaby wrote:
One Tree Hill... LOVE it!

I so just got into this show! Loving it so far, i'm tempted to start buying the seasons on DVD.

kristen
kristen's picture
2 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240221

kristen wrote:
rockerbaby wrote:
One Tree Hill... LOVE it!

I so just got into this show! Loving it so far, i'm tempted to start buying the seasons on DVD.

I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and I seriously love having them. I never brought TV seasons on DVD before (other than Punk'd) and its cool to have. I've been watching the show since the beginning and its good to have to refresh my memory to all the stuff that happened from the start :)

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
14 min 1 sec
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

my favorite shows are friends, lost, gossip girl, heroes and i'm about to start watching the big bang theory but idk if it's good

lika
lika's picture
8 years 7 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262606

I love Gossip Girl, I can't wait for the new episode tonight!

kristen
kristen's picture
2 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240221

kristen wrote:
I love Gossip Girl, I can't wait for the new episode tonight!

yeaah :D...well, i'll only watch it tomorrow but whatever!

lika
lika's picture
8 years 7 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262606

frenchi wrote:
I'm a big wrestling fan so I watch WWE RAW and Smackdown

omg i love you!
im obsessed with WWE almost as much as i am with simple plan
john cena and ashley are my favorites!

im also recently obsessed with dexter, i watch 12hours in one day :oops:

jenniejennie
jenniejennie's picture
8 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
238801

lika wrote:
yeaah :D...well, i'll only watch it tomorrow but whatever!

:)

kristen
kristen's picture
2 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240221

Gotta be LOST, BIG BROTHER 9, BONES, SUPERNATURAL

gac121274
gac121274's picture
1 year 4 days
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
237231

gac121274 wrote:
BIG BROTHER 9,

dude i forgot to write big brother ive been watching it since season 2

jenniejennie
jenniejennie's picture
8 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
238801

jenxlefebvre wrote:
frenchi wrote:
I'm a big wrestling fan so I watch WWE RAW and Smackdown

omg i love you!
im obsessed with WWE almost as much as i am with simple plan
john cena and ashley are my favorites!

im also recently obsessed with dexter, i watch 12hours in one day :oops:

Yay! I love the Hardys <3 <3 (One for each brother lol)

frenchi
frenchi's picture
7 years 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262351

frenchi wrote:
jenxlefebvre wrote:
frenchi wrote:
I'm a big wrestling fan so I watch WWE RAW and Smackdown

omg i love you!
im obsessed with WWE almost as much as i am with simple plan
john cena and ashley are my favorites!

im also recently obsessed with dexter, i watch 12hours in one day :oops:

Yay! I love the Hardys <3 <3 (One for each brother lol)

haha team extreme was the best trio in WWE history
they will be missed
im so glad i was there for litas last match tho, i admit i cried haha

jenniejennie
jenniejennie's picture
8 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
238801

Pages