Skip directly to content

Feb 26th 2012 Concert

• On Feb 26th 2012, I went to my 1st Simple Plan concert. I have been a SP fan since the 1st album No Pads, No helmets.... Just balls. Timing or lack of funds were a huge reason why I have never been to a SP concert.     This concert was AMAZING and I did it right I got the VIP tickets and got to meet the guys. They are an amazing bunch of guys, but I already had a feeling that they were. So now whenever they are in town again I am going to make it my mission to be at the concert. And VIP is the only way to do it. Thanks to SP Crew that will make it possible, I will know what their tour schedule looks like and I can better plan. I am a SP fan for life.

[field_member_name]
    katykeetz's picture
    2 years 4 months
    [privatemsg_link]
    Joined Date: 16 Apr 2011
katykeetz's picture
on 23 Mar '12

On Feb 26th 2012, I went to my 1st Simple Plan concert. I have been a SP fan since the 1st album No Pads, No helmets.... Just balls. Timing or lack of funds were a huge reason why I have never been to a SP concert.     This concert was AMAZING and I did it right I got the VIP tickets and got to meet the guys. They are an amazing bunch of guys, but I already had a feeling that they were. So now whenever they are in town again I am going to make it my mission to be at the concert. And VIP is the only way to do it. Thanks to SP Crew that will make it possible, I will know what their tour schedule looks like and I can better plan. I am a SP fan for life.

Forum category: 

CUSTOM COMMENTS

AWESOME!

CAn't wait till Simple pLan come to Melbourne! I hope I enjoy the concert as much as you!

jensp
jensp's picture
3 weeks 5 days
[privatemsg_link]

i went to that show too!

i went to that show too! meeting them was amazing! too bad jeff wasnt there though :(

riiannex3
riiannex3's picture
1 year 2 months
[privatemsg_link]