Skip directly to content

How Could This Happen To Me? Chapter 9 7/14/13

• I know what you're thinking, I just have way too many stories with the same characters. It's been a long time though since I posted anything, and I feel like I may actually get somewhere with this one.

I have about 17 Sneak Peeks, granted some of them need to be combined and others still need work.

If you liked my story "When I'm With You" then you may be interested in this one as well.

It's a different twist compared to what I usually write, but I realized that every SP writer I talked to, commented or whatever always had made at least a story like this one.

I've enjoyed their stories, but like any story I write...mine is different compared to theirs.

I posted one sneak peek so far in the "My Stories", some of you may think there is just way too much going on in that one sneak peek. It'll be explained more in chapter 2 :)

Enjoy!

Summary:

Sebastien Lefebvre thought he was an ordinary teenage guy, but things begin to change for him instantly as he meets someone that awakes another side of him.

It's not long before Seb's personality switches as he steps into a group that would soon change his life forever.

Will he follow in their path, or go his own way?

Prologue

Our pack originally started from five different families, everything we ever learned about our kind we soon found out there were plenty of more just like us.

I was told that if you have genes of a werewolf, they would show up in early teen years. That didn?t happen for me as mine waited until I was almost finished with high school and I bumped into my soul mate.

I thought I was a total oddball for falling head over heels in love with a girl that was not a werewolf, but it couldn?t be too odd if the Beta of our wolf pack had the same thing happen to him as well.

The things that happened to me when I first saw her, are truly unbelievable. The girl who hung out with a pack of male werewolves most of her life didn?t realize that when she came up and wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes, our foreheads pressed together, that she had brought to life the monster within me.

His tail wagged, and when he sensed his mate he instantly took over my body and greeted her.

Thanks to him it took a long time before Nichole trusted that part of me, I wanted to take things slow and show her I love and care about her. But when you?ve got a wolf whose been locked up for years and constantly has instincts that want to take over? it can be a little overwhelming.

I am called Pup at times, not only because I?m the youngest of the pack?but also because I act like one. With constantly going head-to-head with the Alpha?s son, I am looked at as the Omega.

You?d think that when the parent Alpha?s approached me I would bow to them, for they are the most respected and dominate wolves of the pack. If respect is not shown it will be demanded. I?m constantly in a fight with someone that has a higher status then me, but if you look at it my way..I never asked to be in a pack, it was forced upon me.

I don?t listen to anyone, or follow rules. I?m a dominate male, and with that I like to think I?m an Alpha.

The Beta of the pack are the Comeau?s, second in command and only take orders from the Bouvier?s?the Alpha?s.

Besides the two highest rankings in the pack, there is also the Elders, Guardians, Hunters, Shaman, Scouts, Omega and pups.

The Omega is as low as you can get for ranking, you get constantly picked on, you?re not taken seriously, and when it comes to food you only eat after everyone else has?if there is anything left over.

The Alpha?s weren?t too pleased when Chuck brought me up to meet the entire pack, I didn?t blame them, for I too had my guard up and the fur on my back stood up on end.

My mind always gets side-tracked though whenever Nichole came into sight, I would see her sit with the whole pack, she would not think twice about it realizing that at any time they could transform into something much bigger and kill her in a second.

Just about every day I constantly have to fight against Pierre to show him that Nichole and I are meant to be. But when it comes to pack rules, the Alpha male gets to choose whoever he wants.

The Omega does not get to have a mate.

But although that rule may stand for wolves and werewolves, it does not however for humans.

I?ve been pretty lucky so far that Nichole, the human that she is, sensed in her own way that we are one, and no matter how hard Pierre tried to make her his, she always came running to the Pup.

I am Sebastien Lefebvre, and this is the story of my life as a wolf.

---

A brown wolf ran quickly on a gravel road, his claws sank into the earth as he ran up the hill as fast as his body would go. Ears were tucked back as the wind blew through his fur, his tongue hung out of his mouth slightly as he panted.

A moment later he slowed down to a walk and padded up along the end of the road, taking a seat on the ground as he looked over the entire forest.

A whistle blew through the air, the wolf turned his head to the right and looked towards the distraction. The male raised his head and sat up taller as he let out a loud howl, his vocals echoing along the top of the trees.

?Show off?

The wolf stood up and walked slowly towards the human, his tail held up high instead of the usual down low and wagging. A smirk played along his muzzle.

[field_member_name]
    sebguitar's picture
    2 months 2 weeks
    [privatemsg_link]
    Joined Date: 21 Apr 2008
sebguitar's picture
on 08 Feb '12

I know what you're thinking, I just have way too many stories with the same characters. It's been a long time though since I posted anything, and I feel like I may actually get somewhere with this one.

I have about 17 Sneak Peeks, granted some of them need to be combined and others still need work.

If you liked my story "When I'm With You" then you may be interested in this one as well.

It's a different twist compared to what I usually write, but I realized that every SP writer I talked to, commented or whatever always had made at least a story like this one.

I've enjoyed their stories, but like any story I write...mine is different compared to theirs.

I posted one sneak peek so far in the "My Stories", some of you may think there is just way too much going on in that one sneak peek. It'll be explained more in chapter 2 :)

Enjoy!

Summary:

Sebastien Lefebvre thought he was an ordinary teenage guy, but things begin to change for him instantly as he meets someone that awakes another side of him.

It's not long before Seb's personality switches as he steps into a group that would soon change his life forever.

Will he follow in their path, or go his own way?

Prologue

Our pack originally started from five different families, everything we ever learned about our kind we soon found out there were plenty of more just like us.

I was told that if you have genes of a werewolf, they would show up in early teen years. That didn?t happen for me as mine waited until I was almost finished with high school and I bumped into my soul mate.

I thought I was a total oddball for falling head over heels in love with a girl that was not a werewolf, but it couldn?t be too odd if the Beta of our wolf pack had the same thing happen to him as well.

The things that happened to me when I first saw her, are truly unbelievable. The girl who hung out with a pack of male werewolves most of her life didn?t realize that when she came up and wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes, our foreheads pressed together, that she had brought to life the monster within me.

His tail wagged, and when he sensed his mate he instantly took over my body and greeted her.

Thanks to him it took a long time before Nichole trusted that part of me, I wanted to take things slow and show her I love and care about her. But when you?ve got a wolf whose been locked up for years and constantly has instincts that want to take over? it can be a little overwhelming.

I am called Pup at times, not only because I?m the youngest of the pack?but also because I act like one. With constantly going head-to-head with the Alpha?s son, I am looked at as the Omega.

You?d think that when the parent Alpha?s approached me I would bow to them, for they are the most respected and dominate wolves of the pack. If respect is not shown it will be demanded. I?m constantly in a fight with someone that has a higher status then me, but if you look at it my way..I never asked to be in a pack, it was forced upon me.

I don?t listen to anyone, or follow rules. I?m a dominate male, and with that I like to think I?m an Alpha.

The Beta of the pack are the Comeau?s, second in command and only take orders from the Bouvier?s?the Alpha?s.

Besides the two highest rankings in the pack, there is also the Elders, Guardians, Hunters, Shaman, Scouts, Omega and pups.

The Omega is as low as you can get for ranking, you get constantly picked on, you?re not taken seriously, and when it comes to food you only eat after everyone else has?if there is anything left over.

The Alpha?s weren?t too pleased when Chuck brought me up to meet the entire pack, I didn?t blame them, for I too had my guard up and the fur on my back stood up on end.

My mind always gets side-tracked though whenever Nichole came into sight, I would see her sit with the whole pack, she would not think twice about it realizing that at any time they could transform into something much bigger and kill her in a second.

Just about every day I constantly have to fight against Pierre to show him that Nichole and I are meant to be. But when it comes to pack rules, the Alpha male gets to choose whoever he wants.

The Omega does not get to have a mate.

But although that rule may stand for wolves and werewolves, it does not however for humans.

I?ve been pretty lucky so far that Nichole, the human that she is, sensed in her own way that we are one, and no matter how hard Pierre tried to make her his, she always came running to the Pup.

I am Sebastien Lefebvre, and this is the story of my life as a wolf.

---

A brown wolf ran quickly on a gravel road, his claws sank into the earth as he ran up the hill as fast as his body would go. Ears were tucked back as the wind blew through his fur, his tongue hung out of his mouth slightly as he panted.

A moment later he slowed down to a walk and padded up along the end of the road, taking a seat on the ground as he looked over the entire forest.

A whistle blew through the air, the wolf turned his head to the right and looked towards the distraction. The male raised his head and sat up taller as he let out a loud howl, his vocals echoing along the top of the trees.

?Show off?

The wolf stood up and walked slowly towards the human, his tail held up high instead of the usual down low and wagging. A smirk played along his muzzle.

Forum category: 

CUSTOM COMMENTS

This and what u sent me just keep getting better each time I read them :D

stephanie_29
stephanie_29's picture
2 weeks 3 days
[privatemsg_link]

stephanie_29 wrote:

Thanks :) Hopefully soon I will be able to post chapter 1 and get this story going. Because all I have is a bunch of sneak peeks and the little bit I've written so far.

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

sebguitar wrote:
stephanie_29 wrote:

Thanks :) Hopefully soon I will be able to post chapter 1 and get this story going. Because all I have is a bunch of sneak peeks and the little bit I've written so far.

Anytime and can't wait gonna be sick

stephanie_29
stephanie_29's picture
2 weeks 3 days
[privatemsg_link]

i enjoyed your writing. :) i can't wait to read more!

lahcristo
lahcristo's picture
2 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

lahcristo wrote:
i enjoyed your writting. :) i can't wait to read more!

thank you :)

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

Yes!!! Finally finished chapter 1, it probably won't be the greatest thing in the world, nor the longest chapter in this story. But it has taken me so long to get the first chapter finished.

I don't know why, but the first chapter is always hard to finish when I've got a lot of ideas for this story and wish to get to them written already so everyone can read it :)

Enjoy!!

I'll work on Chapter 2 tomorrow :D

Chapter 1

Sebastien Lefebvre leaned his head against the side of the door as his father drove slowly through what they soon would be calling their neighborhood.

He turned his head seeing his twin sister Kate looking out her window, their parents talking quietly amongst themselves as they looked for their new home.

Seb stuck his head out the window and closed his eyes, he breathed in deeply and sighed.

Although the Lefebvre?s have moved a few times in their lives, for some reason this neighborhood really felt like home. A strong feeling built up within the male siblings chest.

?Alright, we?re here guys.? The eldest Lefebvre spoke up, looking back at his kids and smiling.

Seb and Kate looked at each other, ?I call the biggest bedroom!? with that said, the brother opened up his door fast and ran up the driveway and towards the new house.

Kate was right on his heels, ?I call the biggest room, Seb! The older sibling gets first pick!?

Seb rolled his eyes, ?Older then me by eight minutes!? he laughed as he opened the front door and ran instantly up the stairs.

Kate didn?t bother to follow him as she walked through the first floor, already having looked at the house photos, she knew exactly where the biggest room was located.

Seb looked through each door upstairs until he came across the one at the end of the hallway, he opened the door and smiled. ?Found it!?

?No you didn?t!? Kate responded back to him.

Seb shrugged his shoulders, ?Whatever? he walked over to his bedroom window and opened it.

?Seb! Get down here and help unload. The moving truck just arrived.? his mother Carol called out to him.

?Yeah, mom. I?m coming? Seb walked out of his bedroom and back down the stairs, meeting up with his sister at the same time.

?I?ve got the upstairs bedroom.? he stuck his tongue out at her.

Kate shoved him towards the closest wall, ?I?ve got a bigger room then you do, so I don?t care.? she walked back outside, with Seb following right behind her.

Together they walked to the moving truck, deciding to grab their biggest furniture first and move it into the house before it got dark.

-----

Seb laid the last box of his inside his bedroom, he looked around realizing just how much stuff he had brought with him on the move.

?Hey, mom and dad said they?ll order pizza for tonight, they?ll be calling the professionals in tomorrow to get things up and running for us.?

The younger of the two turned and looked towards his sister, he smiled. ?Should we go for a walk and check out the neighborhood while we wait on the pizza??

Kate nodded her head, ?Sure, just as long as we can find our way back home.?

----

Together the siblings walked down the street, glancing at each house they passed.

?Do you have that feeling where this neighborhood actually feels like home?? Seb asked.

Kate looked to her brother and chuckled, ?What do you mean??

Seb shrugged his shoulders, ?I don?t know, ever since Dad drove towards our new home?I just had this powerful feeling like we were meant to be here. Didn?t you have that feeling at all??

Kate shook her head, ?I don?t think so, Seb.?

Seb lowered his head at this, not quite understanding why his sister didn?t have that twin connection with him, like they always had.

She walked ahead of him, stopping every once in a while to pick up a fallen leaf on the sidewalk. Each one being yellow, orange, or red.

Seb stopped as they neared towards the forest of their neighborhood, where the log cabin homes and more private property locations were at. He turned his head to look down the dirt road, there being some distance before the first house was seen.

?Sebastien.?

Seb looked forward once more, seeing his sister with a handful of leaves, she gave him a concerned look. ?What?s wrong??

He raised an eye brow, ?Nothing, just was glancing down that block.?

Kate walked back over to him, together they looked down the street. ?Yeah, that is one of those random dirt roads Mom was telling us about. She did say the neighborhood had a lot of open space, with houses that are viewable. But then there are these types of roads where the more quiet, keep-to-themselves people live.?

Seb rolled his eyes, ?Yeah, either they?re crazy people with big guns who won?t hesitate to shoot when a foot is set on their land, or it?s where the rich people of the town live. Take your pick.?

Kate glared hard at her brother, ?Are you trying to be a smartass??

Seb chuckled, ?I?m just being honest. Who else would live on a dirt road away from the whole rest of the town. What is there to hide from us??

Kate dropped the leaves and tucked her hands into her front pockets, ?Some people just like their privacy. Maybe it?s families who?ve been here long enough to know where the good houses are at.?

?Yeah, but we have a good looking two story house, what?s wrong with that?? Seb asked.

Kate shook her head, ?Nothing, except for the fact that we?re the only two story house on our block. So it?s the most noticeable one!?

A smile grew on Seb?s face, ?Hey, we gotta intimidate the other kids don?t we??

----

The door bell rang throughout the house, letting the Lefebvre?s know someone was at the door. ?Pizza, pizza, pizza!!? Seb ran straight for the door, he opened it and was met with a lady who held a plate that was wrapped with saran wrap.

The rest of the family gathered around the youngest, finding out why he hadn?t brought the pizza to the kitchen table.

?Hello! Welcome to the neighborhood, my name is Susan.?

Carol smiled brightly and grabbed the plate from Susan and handed it over to Sebastien, he unfolded the wrapping slightly seeing it was chocolate chip cookies. ?Sweeet!? he hid behind his father and grabbed one of the cookies before shoving it into his mouth.

?This is my daughter, Katherine.

Kate raised her hand and waved a little, ?Hi??

?Uh! These cookies are as hard as a damn rock! I think I chipped a few of my teeth!? Seb shook his head and put the cookie back on the plate, and covered it back up.

Kate smacked the back of his head, folding her arms and glancing towards the parents as they continued talking about things that the twins were not interested in.

?And this is our son, Sebastien. ?

Susan looked between the two young adults, ?Are they twins?! She asked with surprise.

Carol couldn?t help but smile at this, ?Yes, Katherine is older then Sebastien by 8 minutes, which makes him the baby of the family.

Seb quickly made a straight face and looked to the neighbor that stood at their door. ?Hello.? he grinned.

Kate rolled her eyes at her brother seeing the dorky grin on his face

----

The Lefebvre?s sat in the dining room, with candles placed all around the table as they ate their dinner.

The eldest looked up at his kids, ?You two have school in the morning. Your mother and I called in a few days ago and got things set. Just because this is our first night in our new home, doesn?t mean you get to skip your first day of school.?

?But it?s Thursday tomorrow, can?t we just start school on Monday instead??

?Why? So you can miss this week?s homework assignments?? Kate asked.

Seb gave her a ?No Duh!? look, ?Well, yeah! Why the heck would I want homework on a weekend where I could be free and look around, learn what kinda shops and stuff are in the next town over??

?It doesn?t matter what day of the week it is, you both are going, and that is final.?

Kate smirked across the table at her brother, he scowled at her.

----

Seb lay in his bed, boxes stacked all around in his room still. He glanced outside the biggest window in his room and stared at the moon that was high up in the sky. He blinked and looked down at his bed sheets.

As sleep took over Sebastien, a wolf?s howl was heard far off into the distance.

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

Yay so good it was deff worth randomly wakin up to find the email on my phone lol but now I shall go back to sleep

stephanie_29
stephanie_29's picture
2 weeks 3 days
[privatemsg_link]

i want to be part of this family! *.*

lahcristo
lahcristo's picture
2 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

stephanie_29 wrote:
Yay so good it was deff worth randomly wakin up to find the email on my phone lol but now I shall go back to sleep

Glad you liked it :)

Thank you

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

lahcristo wrote:
i want to be part of this family! *.*

Give it a few more chapters haha :)

Thanks for the response

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

Alright...I had the first two pages written for a while...and then I got stuck. And for some reason, I thought it through a little bit more tonight...and boom! 7-8 pages later and I was finished with the chapter.

The rating of this chapter is high, and excuse me for the inappropriate things in this chapter. It may be very confusing, and heck..., either the chapter will be good, or it will be crap.

It's 1:43 in the morning right now, I'm too tired not to worry about it haha.

The Italic's means it is written in Seb's point of view, so please...I hope you do not get confused so easily. It switches from two different point of views, if you can read it, understand it...maybe you'll enjoy it :)

Here is chapter 2, oh! And in chapter 3...it will explain A LOT for what is going on in this chapter. It was going to be combined in one chapter, but when I tried that....I was rushing the story. So now I'm taking my time with it :)

Enjoy!!

Chapter 2

A loud irritating buzz sounded throughout the room, Seb?s eyes opened up slowly as he stared at the bedside table where his cell phone lie. He groaned and reached out to shut the alarm off.

Lifting himself up slow and steady, Seb sat back on his heels and stared at the wall for a moment as he woke up.

?Uh, school could?ve waited until Monday.? Sebastien finally climbed out of bed and made his way to one of his suitcases with his clothing in it, he grabbed what he thought would make him look decent and dressed.

Minutes later, Seb walked down the stairs, a hand in his hair combing it down.

Kate walked into the kitchen the same time Seb did, more awake then he as she brushed her hair. She had woke up 45 minutes earlier then he had. ?You?ll have to grab something to eat that doesn?t require a microwave, toaster or a refrigerator.?

Seb stared at his sister, blinking slowly. ?So there is basically nothing to eat??

?Pretty much?

Seb grumbled, ?The food at school probably sucks?? he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where his backpack was at.

?Are we walking to school or is someone driving us??

Kate followed her brother, backpack in hand. She opened the front door, ?Dad is already outside waiting for us. You just woke up minutes before we had to leave.?

Seb rolled his eyes, ?Well I was hoping one of our parents would give me a break and let me sleep in for once. Nothing special is going to happen at school.?

Kate shook her head as Seb walked out the front door, she closed it behind them and followed towards the Jeep Grand Wagoneer in the driveway.

Seb opened up the passenger side door and got in.

?Good Morning, Sebastien.?

Seb lifted his head up and looked at his father, ?Dad, you need to upgrade our family vehicle. We?re going to be an embarrassment to the school arriving in this thing.?

Adam looked down at the leather steering wheel, and the horn with the Jeep brand name in the center. ?But we?ve gone every where with this Jeep. It hasn?t let us down once??

Seb rested his elbow against the door, ?It was cool when we were younger, now it?s just a dinosaur still rolling around, it needs to be updated.?

Adam didn?t say anything to this as he put the old station wagon in reverse and backed out of the drive way.

----

?Have a great day kids, I?ll pick you up after school.? their father beeped the horn and drove off.

The two Lefebvre kids stared up at their new high school, Seb folded his arms and squinted his eyes. ?Is dad gone??

Kate looked behind them, ?Yeah..?

Seb smirked, ?See ya!? he turned around and started walking away from the school.

Kate grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back, ?Yeah, you?re not going anywhere Seb. If you walk off school grounds on the first day, I?m telling dad, and he will make you do all the house chores by yourself.?

Seb rolled his eyes, ?There aren?t any house chores yet, Kate!?

?When the leaves fall completely from our trees, I will make you pick them up all by yourself.?

Seb grumbled, ?Fine, I?ll stay here.?

Kate pushed her brother as she walked towards the school, Seb followed right behind her as they made their way to the front office.

----

?Welcome, Sebastien and Katherine Lefebvre. Here are your schedules, you have fifteen minutes before the first bell rings, and five minutes after that to be in whichever classroom you have first.?

They looked between each others schedules to find that they only had one class together and it was the second class after lunch.

?I guess I don?t have time to eat breakfast since I?ll be running around trying to find my first class.? Seb grumbled, his eye brows narrowing in frustration.

?Next time, get up earlier. Have our parents ever let us skip the first day of school whenever we moved?? Kate raised her own eye brows.

Seb didn?t say anything as he turned away from his sister and walked out of the front office, going the direction down the long hallway towards his first class.

----

Kate looked down at her schedule, the room numbers were quite different and seemed to be in separate sections of the High School. The longer she stared at the piece of paper, the more frustrated she became, only 3 minutes were left before her next class would begin.

?You look kinda lost.?

Kate raised her head, seeing someone a couple inches shorter then herself, she blushed with embarrassment. ?Is it that obvious that I am new to this school??

The student shrugged her shoulders, a smile growing bigger on her face. ?Ah, give it a week and you?ll know your way around school grounds, I?m Nichole by the way.? she reached her hand out in greeting.

Kate shook it greatfully, ?Nice to meet you, Nichole. My name is Katherine, but please call me Kate.?

Nichole continued the handshake for a moment longer before letting go, ?Well it?s nice meeting you, Kate. Don?t worry, no one calls me by my full first name except teachers and parents. My friends call me Nic.?

Nichole stepped beside Kate and looked down at the schedule, ?Trying to find your way to second period huh? Hmm, it looks like you?ve got History class next.?

Kate nodded her head in agreement, ?Any idea where that is??

Nichole tilted her head towards the direction of the room, ?I?ll show you the way.?

Kate felt relieved immediately, the stress lifting off her shoulders as she followed her new friend down the hallway.

----

Seb stared blankly at the board in front of him as the teacher spoke, he grumbled quietly to himself, his eyes drifting towards the window on his left.

The numbers and scribbles didn?t sink into his head, the complete silence except for the teacher made him feel out of place. Usually there was at least one class clown who wouldn?t pay attention, and they would constantly be making some sort of noise.

Seb raised his head up from the palm of his hand and looked at his new classmates, each one kept their eyes focused at the teacher. Not one pair of eyes became distracted by his movements, it was like his appearance didn?t matter or make a difference in their lifestyle.

Seb lowered his head on to the desk and glanced at the pencil in front of his paper, with a light blow, the air from his mouth blew the pencil towards the end of his desk, stopped and rolled back towards him once more.

Entertained by something that actually moved, Seb kept his complete concentration on this new object, even if it were only for a few minutes before he got bored once more.

----

Seb narrowed his eye brows as he followed his sister through the hallways of the school ?Kate, I don?t understand why you want to go meet up with a group of people. It sounds dumb, and we should just sit by ourselves for lunch.?

She stopped and looked back at her twin, ?Seb, you weren?t complaining when I told you about it an hour ago. But now that we?re about to meet a nice group of people you suddenly freak out and tell me no? Besides, I don?t know about you, but I don?t want to look like the new kid in town.?

Seb sighed as his sister continued walking, she pushed open a side door and they walked outside on to school grounds. ?But we are the new kids in town, Kate.?

?Hey Kate!?

Seb turned his head to see who called out to his sister, he tensed up immediately and stared as a girl about the same age as them waved. The anger drained out of Seb and was replaced with a tight feeling in his chest, he felt his heart beat five times faster then it ever had before. The hair on the back of his neck stood up on end and he felt a stir within his boxers.

Kate walked towards the girl, not noticing anything going on with her brother as she walked up to the group. ?Hey Nichole.?

Seb?s Pov

I continued to stare at the girl who stood in front of us, an uncomfortable pressure at the zipper of my jeans. It didn?t quite occur to me what reactions were happening until suddenly another male tackled the girl on to the ground.

My face tensed up, hands clenching tightly into fists. All of a sudden my vision grew a shade darker, as if something deeper within myself got angry.

A growl built up deep within my chest.

A few guys in the group lifted their head up immediately and looked towards the couple that stepped up to the group.

One of the males with a small faux hawk was sipping from a bottle of water when he turned to look, when his eyes landed on the girl that stood beside an unfamiliar male his chest tightened up and he started coughing up the water he was drinking.

?Chuck, are you alright?? The closest friend next to him started patting his back.

Chuck didn?t say anything as he continued staring at the female that distracted him from trying to figure out why there is new people coming up to them in the first place.

?Charles!?

Chuck turned his head and it resulted with him getting his water bottle squeezed in his face. He was stunned and came back to the present, looking down as well seeing a huge tent in his shorts, Chuck blushed beet red and stood up, adjusting his shorts.

?Dude, what the hell. Did you turn gay all of a sudden??

Chuck?s lip curled up some and he growled, ?Shut up, David.? he pushed the younger friends face away from his view as he made his way over to the new faces.

My eye brows narrowed as the male put his arms around the one he tackled, a huge grin on his face while he tickled her.

I huffed, the sight in front of me only making me annoyed. My lip started to curl up, the growl ready to make its presences.

Nichole pushed the guy off of her and stood back up, ?Sorry about that, Pierre always like to wrestle when its lunch time.?

My eyes went directly towards ?Pierre?, the growl in my chest forming once more. He didn?t look too happy either as he stood extremely close to Nichole?s side, his arm wrapping around her waist.

I wasn?t sure why this guy stood so close, and why he stood tall and glared hard at me as if I were interrupting something personal. Something deep within me argued that the sight in front of me would not be tolerated, the thought of Pierre tackling Nichole and ?Wrestling? just about every day did not settle well. A sudden urge of territorial instincts overtook every feeling I had.

?So this is your twin brother, Sebastien huh??

My eyes instantly looked towards the whole reason I began talking to myself ever since I caught sight of her. Eye brows raised, I stared at her curiously, wondering why I was suddenly the topic of interest.

Nichole began to walk towards me.

I instantly took a few steps back, feeling over-powered already by some force. Nichole took bigger steps, standing in front of me before I could get away.

I tensed, not quite sure what to expect.

I closed my eyes, heart racing as if I were being chased by the Devil himself.

The anxiety stopped within a heart beat, I opened my eyes to see why.

Nichole had her arms wrapped around my neck, she raised herself up on her tip toes to press her forehead against mine.

A sudden bright flash passed before my eyes, as if I were being blinded by a big camera that was taking a picture of me by surprise.

A stronger presence filled me, and I suddenly felt like nothing else mattered except the person standing in front of me now.

Without further distractions, I took one step closer, closing the gap between us. I pressed my entire body against hers, I suddenly felt complete. Her smaller form fit me perfectly.

I placed my hands on Nichole?s waist, holding her still as I moved my head and pressed my nose against her neck. I breathed in, my eyes rolling back and forcing my lids to close.

My cock instantly got hard, and I wasn?t sure if it was because of her intoxicating smell, or the fact that we were standing way closer then two people who haven?t introduced themselves yet should be.

A low growl left my lips, quiet enough to where only Nichole would hear it. I opened my eyes and looked into hers, seeing she was focused on me as well.

The look in her eyes suddenly sent a shiver up my spine, I felt like tackling her to the ground and doing more then wrestling.

?Seb!?

I turned my head and looked towards my sister, suddenly feeling like I had control of myself once more. I gave her a confused look, wondering why she was yelling at me.

I turned my attention back to who was standing in front of me, seeing Nichole still there. It dawned on me then that something must have happened and it wasn?t a day dream I thought I was having.

I separated myself from her immediately, my hands going to my hair and pulling whatever handful I could grab, ?Holy shit! Oh my god!!?

Nichole immediately looked just as confused as I was, realizing also that she had her new friend and also the group of friends standing behind her staring at them.

Pierre glared hard at me once more, blocking my view of Nichole as he stood in front of her and walked her back towards the tree they were previously hanging out at.

It was then I looked down to see a tent in my jeans, my face heated up fast as I saw that one area of my pants was wet. ?Shit!?

I turned around quickly, and made my way back into the school building without listening to a word my sister was saying.

----

I hid myself in the men?s bathroom, keeping the door locked as I stood in my t-shirt and boxers, wiping the mess off the one pair of pants I had walked into school with that day. After washing it down for five minutes, I brought them over to the hand dryer and let the warm air do its job until it looked like the incident never happened.

---

Seb sat very quiet in the lunch room, he kept his head lowered as he stared at the sub sandwich and bowl of chicken noodle soup that started getting cold before his eyes.

Although his stomach growled, wanting to be fed. Seb refused, embarrassment making him feel like everyone in the school had their eyes on him now.

Someone sat down in front of him, Seb looked the other way, not wanting to be bothered.

?Kate told me you?ve been starving all morning, I suggest you should eat what?s on your plate before it gets cold.?

Seb lifted his eyes to look towards the voice, he sat up instantly seeing it was Nichole.

?I um?well I-I..?

Nichole shook her head gently, a smile on her face. ?Don?t worry, I don?t think anyone except for my group of friends saw what happened. Kate was only yelling at you for about five minutes, but otherwise I don?t think she noticed the situation you were having.?

Seb couldn?t help but lower his gaze down to his plate as Nichole obviously knew what had happened outside.

?Oh come on now, I?m not going to put you down for that. It was the weirdest greeting from a guy I ever got, but, that won?t stop me from trying to meet you.? it was then Nichole reached her hand out to him.

?My name is Nichole.?

Seb reached out and shook her hand gently, but only for two seconds before he hid his hand back into his jacket pocket once more.

Nichole tilted her head to the side, ?Not going to say hello huh??

Seb shook his head, his eyes tearing up. The longer she sat there, the dumber he felt.

Nichole nodded her head slowly, ?Alright, well?it doesn?t matter for now anyways. I already know your name. When you?re ready to speak, I?ll hear ya.? she stood up and started to leave the table.

She stopped once standing right by his side, she reached her hand out and grabbed a handful of Seb?s hair, combing her fingers through it gently before releasing it and walking out of the lunch room.

Seb turned his head and watched as she left, a slight smile came on his face.

----

Seb sat up in his seat and winced slightly, an arm around his waist at the pain that was going on between his legs.

He glanced up and looked to the left seeing Nichole sitting in her seat and writing down notes that was being projected onto the screen in front of them.

Seb folded his hand and pressed his knuckles to his forehead, he sighed. For some reason he could not understand why his cock was painfully hard. By the times before whenever he had an erection it was no big deal. He took care of it, and went on with his life. But never before had he felt it get this hard, and painful.

It bugged him to say the least when it stood up as soon as his sister?s new best friend walked into the room, waiting to be serviced.

Seb lowered his head and looked down at the blank paper in front of him. He felt his cheeks tint red remembering when Nichole came up to him at lunch. And even then he had a slight hard-on because of this girl, and he wasn?t sure why.

The male Lefebvre turned his attention away from the distraction that had been bothering him all day, and with a lot of focus, he was able to block her out for the rest of the hour, even though it meant not listening to a single word the teacher said after that.

----

I walked out of the High School building, making my way down the stairs with Kate following beside me as we walked to our father?s Jeep. I got into the front passenger side seat, closing the door behind me and placing my bag down between my legs.

Kate sat in her usual spot, buckling up.

Adam looked between his two kids, seeing they were both very quiet. He pulled away from the school and stopped at a stop sign. Just as he was about to leave the parking lot, a black truck came rolling down the hill in front of them from a separate parking lot that didn?t have a stop sign.

A loud horn blared towards the Jeep Grand Wagoneer, a hand sticking out the window and waving.

A huge smile came to Adam?s face as he saw what brand of truck it was on the tailgate. ?Look, Sebastien! There?s another rolling dinosaur vehicle, just like mine! See, and you say these vehicles don?t have style. That high school kid is driving one.?

An irritated look crossed my face, but nonetheless, as the black Jeep truck grew further away in distance, I couldn?t help but feel like there was something important about it.

----

I didn?t say anything to my family as I carried my bag up the stairs and straight to my bedroom. Dad tried asking me about my day but I just shook my head and didn?t respond as I locked myself in my room and went straight to my homework.

Homework?

I don?t really know what convinced me to get the next day?s homework completed on time, that isn?t the way I am. It felt like a good idea instead of sitting downstairs on the couch with our t.v finally hooked up, being lazy and watching The Simpsons.

The last thing I needed was to have a ?Birds and the Bee?s? conversation with my parents if word got out.

----

Later that night, I set my cell phone alarm clock 30 minutes earlier then the time I woke up this morning. For someone who really didn?t enjoy school in the slightest bit, I couldn?t wait to see Nichole again.

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

That was really good and I didn't find it confusing at all :) almost didn't notice you posted it my phone put the email on the junk box for some reason

stephanie_29
stephanie_29's picture
2 weeks 3 days
[privatemsg_link]

stephanie_29 wrote:
That was really good and I didn't find it confusing at all :) almost didn't notice you posted it my phone put the email on the junk box for some reason

Thank you, I was worried about writing it in Seb's POV because I haven't done that in a while. Heck, writing this whole chapter made me nervous since I am just now getting back into writing again.

Hopefully the chapter isn't junk :P

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

sebguitar wrote:
stephanie_29 wrote:

Thank you, I was worried about writing it in Seb's POV because I haven't done that in a while. Heck, writing this whole chapter made me nervous since I am just now getting back into writing again.

Nope not junk it's really good and was nice to see sebs point of view

stephanie_29
stephanie_29's picture
2 weeks 3 days
[privatemsg_link]

stephanie_29 wrote:
sebguitar wrote:
stephanie_29 wrote:

Nope not junk it's really good and was nice to see sebs point of view

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

this chapter was awesome. xD poor seb getting a boner at SCHOOL, hahahaha! omg, if i were a guy i'd have nooo idea what to do in a situation like this one. it must be so fucking embarrassing... @_@

i can't wait to read more! :D

lahcristo
lahcristo's picture
2 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

this is so amazing, I love it

i <3 ~SP~ Sept 9th 2008 Wpg mts center~ a dream came true~ JESS~ < I LOVE YOU BOYS

avrilnsimplepla...
avrilnsimpleplanfan_7062's picture
4 years 11 months
[privatemsg_link]

lahcristo wrote:
this chapter was awesome. xD poor seb getting a boner at SCHOOL, hahahaha! omg, if i were a guy i'd have nooo idea what to do in a situation like this one. it must be so fucking embarrassing... @_@

i can't wait to read more! :D

It'll get better for Seb in the next chapter hopefully, I've been working on chapter 3 for a while, hoping to get it finished tonight :)

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

avrilnsimpleplanfan wrote:
this is so amazing, I love it

thank you very much :)

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

Alright, I've been meaning to post this chapter for the longest time...but, I got stuck on one little part, because I believed it wasn't written good and I was fighting against myself from deleting it.

I had some help with the french, so I hope it's right. If not, I am sorry.

Hopefully the chapter is good, and you enjoy it :)

Chapter 3

Seb woke up earlier then his alarm clock, he sat up and stretched his arms out, a soft yawn coming out. With a light shake of his head, Sebastien pulled back his blanket and walked over to his back pack.

He crouched, looking through a couple of bags of clothing to find a good set of clothes to wear. Although he wouldn?t have cared much the day before, today was a whole new day and he needed to look even better.

After a few minutes of shuffling, a set of clothing was found, Seb walked out of his room and into the bathroom, closing the door.

----

Kate rubbed her eyes as she entered the kitchen, a yawn releasing. She saw Sebastien sitting at the island in the kitchen, a bowl of cereal and raisin toast on a plate beside that.

With a raised eye brow, she shook her head. ?Why are you up so early, little brother??

Seb raised his head, looking up from the magazine in front of him. ?Mmm, in order to have a good day, gotta wake up with a positive attitude.?

?What kinda day are you expecting, Seb??

Seb shrugged his shoulders, ?Better then yesterday I hope.?

Kate looked at his hair, seeing it was combed and his clothes looked ironed. She turned around and walked out of the kitchen to get ready.

----

Kate stared into the bathroom mirror, thinking over as to why Sebastien was starting to act a little weird. Granted, when she tried introducing him to her new friend there was some sort of freaking out going on and she never really understood what had happened.

Seb had completely gone out of his way to ignore her for the rest of the day, stay completely quiet and refuse to meet anyone else. That feeling a twin always gets when something wrong is going on with their other half, Kate sent Nichole out to find Sebastien since she knew the whole school from top to bottom.

Whatever she had said, Nichole reassured her that Seb would come around and relax. It?s the first day of school jitters, and guys like to tough it out on their own.

Kate shook her head lightly at this, her new best friend had already felt like a sister, as if they?d known each other their whole lives.

With this in mind, Kate started to get ready for the new day.

----

As Kate finally walked back into the kitchen and started to prepare her breakfast, Seb was already out of his seat, putting his dishes in the sink and picking up his back pack and heading out the front door.

Kate raised an eye brow and called out to him, ?What the hell is your hurry?! We still have another thirty minutes before we even leave to go to school.?

----

Seb sat patiently in the Jeep Grand Wagoneer, he didn?t complain this morning as his father drove them to school. Instead, he had his head close to the window as he looked around for the Jeep truck.

As soon as the vehicle pulled up to the high school, a somewhat irritated look appeared on his face as he seen one of Nichole?s friends standing near by and staring directly at the Jeep.

He wasn?t sure which one of them it was since he didn?t bother to stick around long enough for an introduction.

It didn?t matter nonetheless, as soon as the Lefebvre kids opened up their doors to step out, the guy that stood watching disappeared from sight instantly.

----

Seb kept his head lowered as he opened up his locker and started putting away the books that were weighing down his bag. He held on to the one book for the class he was about to go to.

?Hey??

Sebastien turned his head seeing the male that was watching their family vehicle this morning. He didn?t say anything as he closed his locker and walked away.

The guy followed, walking side by side with him.

?You?re Sebastien, right??

Seb looked to him, ?Look, I didn?t mean to have what happened yesterday. If I could take it back, I would.?

?That?s kinda what I wanted to talk to you about, it?s no big deal to me about what went on between you and Nichole, the only person you pissed off was Pierre. I was wondering if we could sit down and talk somewhere to resolve this.?

Seb shook his head, walking faster. ?No thanks, I?m not interested in making friends or resolving anything.?

The guy with the small faux hawk stopped , watching on as Sebastien walked away from him. He sighed and turned around towards his own class.

----

Seb raised his head up slightly, peeking over one of his books as he watched Nichole sit at a separate table, working on homework assignments of her own.

She was focused completely, the hyper teenager beside her not a distraction whatsoever.

Seb let out a small huff, being completely distracted by the woman he didn?t know anything about.

At that exact moment, someone grabbed him by the back of his shirt and lifted him out of his seat.

?Follow me, Lefebvre. And don?t you dare think about running away either.? the grip on him was released, Seb turned his head seeing Pierre walking away from him and towards a more quiet area.

A lump formed in Seb?s throat, he instantly felt like running as fast and far away as possible.

----

Seb cowered himself back against the brick building, holding his hands up above his head as Pierre?s fist came down on him again.

?You so much as look at Nichole again, I swear to god I will put you in the hospital.? Pierre growled.

Seb closed his eyes, his heart beating out of his chest. His entire body was shaking at the shock of what just happened. He had followed Pierre, and as soon as they were out of Nichole?s sight, the older of the two didn?t hold back a punch.

And to make matters worse, Seb also received a hard kick to the groin.

After a few minutes passed by, Seb sat up slowly. ?What the hell am I doing wrong??

----

Seb walked up slowly to the guy who tried talking to him this morning. He placed his tray of food on the table and sat down slowly.

?Yeah?I was trying to talk to you before Pierre decided to kick your ass. He catch you staring at Nichole again??

Seb nodded his head, tears coming to his eyes.

A hand was held out to him, ?Chuck Comeau.?

Seb stared at the hand for a moment, before reaching out and shaking it. He waited for a smack in the face from this guy as well.

Chuck smiled, ?Nichole did say you were quite shy, not even saying hello or introducing yourself to her. We all know who you are though, after yesterday?s incident we?ve kept our eyes on you since.?

Seb frowned at this, feeling like at any moment he was going to get attacked by everyone.

Chuck reassured him by raising his hand slowly, ?I don?t do fights unless I have to. And in this case, you?re really no threat to me. You?ve done nothing wrong.?

?Then why did I get my ass kicked by one of your friends?? Seb croaked.

?Well isn?t it obvious?? Chuck asked.

Seb shook his head slowly, ?Unless you?re talking about my constant happiness in the pants every time I see Nichole, which even that I don?t understand why it?s happening?then no.?

Chuck titled his head to the side, ?You really don?t sense what we are? What you are???

Seb shook his head once more, ?No..?

Chuck took in a deep breathe, ?Did you get that cowering feeling like you had to give in instantly when Pierre got angry with you and had you away from Nichole?s sight??

Seb nodded, ?Yes..?

Chuck?s smile faltered, ?Well have you read or seen when an Omega wolf disobeys an Alpha? One wrong move, and it?s either surrender instantly or try fighting the leader and hope that you?ll defeat him and get his rank.?

?I don?t see what you?re getting at here, Chuck..?

Chuck lowered his head to look down at his hands, ?You are a werewolf, Sebastien.?

Seb raised himself out of his seat slowly, picking up his plate. ?I already am having a bad day, Chuck. I don?t need bullshit to top the cake.? he started to walk away.

?Did you feel territorial over Nichole when Pierre had tackled her to the ground and was tickling her? Even though that was the first time you two had ever seen each other.? Chuck asked.

Seb halted, not saying anything but listening.

?Did a bright light flash before your eyes when you finally looked right at her, and stood pressed firmly against her body??

Seb lowered his head at this, feeling embarrassed once more.

?Don?t feel guilty or embarrassed about it, Sebastien. The bright light was your wolf waking up for the first time ever. And you probably wonder why you were forced to stand so close to Nichole.?

Seb turned and walked back to the table, he sat down and stayed very quiet.

?The wolf took over your entire body before you even realized what the hell was going on. The reason for it was because as soon as you laid eyes on Nichole, the wolf sensed its mate for the first time. You can not separate a wolf from its mate, and yours refused to be distracted. It greeted her with something us males would prefer not to show with others around, he inhaled her scent, and also tried marking his territory.?

Tears streamed slowly down Seb?s face, he sniffled. Chuck was spot on about the feelings and actions that had happened the day before to him, and although the two had never talked?he knew exactly how he felt.

Chuck reached out and patted Seb?s shoulder, ?Aww, come on now, Bud. None of those tears.?

Seb slouched in his seat, ?I?ve been trying to figure out the entire time why all this shit is happening to me, and I just want it to make sense.?

Chuck folded his arms and nodded. ?It is a scary thing to go through. But the entire pack has gone through it, years before it could become an embarrassment like yours has?but, don?t feel ashamed by your wolf.?

Seb shook his head, ?I don?t want it.?

Chuck laughed lightly, ?Don?t wanna deal with the fact that you?re going to have a hard-on every time Nichole shows up? That is completely normal for a werewolf your age. It is an embarrassment to you, but the wolf sees it as an opportunity that something may happen if its ready. You won?t feel satisfied until the wolf is satisfied, and he won?t be satisfied unless you?ve got Nichole cornered.?

Seb whimpered quietly, ?I don?t even know her that well, and it?s awkward and just wrong.?

?Well, I know this is a lot of information at one time?and I should?ve spaced it out more and just told you little by little. But the reason I think you suddenly became so attracted to Nichole, is because that is the werewolf?s soul mate along with yours as well.

The love of your life will suddenly appear one day, and no matter how hard you try to deny the feelings, you are head over heels in love with her.?

Seb sighed and looked down at his food, ?Yeah, and what about Pierre? Did his instincts act up when he and Nichole first met??

Chuck instantly felt anger and sadness hit him at once, it rolled off of Seb in waves.

?Nichole?has no idea about us guys being werewolves. She?s been around us for the longest time. Pierre did not have the same reaction as yours towards Nichole, his was rather different. But even so, just because Nichole hangs out with a pack full of males, doesn?t mean she has a boyfriend.? A smile suddenly crossed his face.

Seb nodded his head at this, ?So, what can you tell me about Nichole that won?t get me into trouble with Pierre??

Chuck laughed, ?Well, apparently you picked the only female in our pack that isn?t a werewolf at all. Nichole is one-hundred percent human, but as you have already experienced?she is very kind when it comes to greeting a pack mate. Whenever we feel down, she comes up and makes it all better. Whether it be pressing foreheads together, playing with our hair?, although she doesn?t know our secret, she does know how to calm the wolf.?

Seb?s cheeks tinted red at this response, Nichole had done both to him the previous day. He felt a small growl catch in his throat at the thought of her taking care of the other guys.

?If I were you, Sebastien. I?d lay low and not stare at Nichole or try to go near her the rest of the day while Pierre is around. He?s kicked your ass once already, you really can?t take another hit today.?

-----

Chuck walked slowly up to Kate?s locker as he saw her switching out books and looking down at her schedule. He leaned against the lockers beside hers and waited until she closed the door and turned.

A bright smile appeared on Chuck?s face instantly, ?Hello, you must be Sebastien?s sister, Kate.?

Kate nodded her head in agreement, ?I am, and who might you be??

Chuck blushed slightly, ?One of Nichole?s friends that you didn?t get to meet yesterday. I am Charles Comeau, but you can call me Chuck.?

Kate watched as Chuck reached his hand out to her, she shook it.

?Nichole has said nothing but good things about you. It?s nice to see her bonding with someone that is for once, a girl.?

Kate smiled, ?It?s nice to have a friend so quickly instead of having to follow my brother around, I love him but with the cold shoulder that he has, I?d get lost in this school.?

Chuck stuffed his hands into his pockets, ?In some ways I would like to agree, but I think he needs a little more time before he?ll come around and start talking more.?

The bell rang just then, causing them both to look up at the noise and then back down as everyone scattered.

?Do you happen to have gym class?? Chuck asked.

Kate raised her eyebrows in surprise, ?Surprisingly yes.?

A big grin came upon Chuck?s face.

----

Kate stepped out of the girls locker room, changed into appropriate gym clothing as she walked out on to the basketball court, others following behind her.

She looked across to the other side seeing just about every guy in this class playing basketball. Half of them were shirtless.

Kate stopped as she saw two familiar looking guys.

Pierre stayed completely focused as he dribbled the ball, he glanced at Chuck before tossing it to him.

Chuck dribbled the ball a few times before dodging a few classmates and shooting the ball towards the hoop.

It dropped in with a swish.

Pierre high fived him before running down towards the other end of the basketball court to chase after the ball.

Kate only took a slight glance at Pierre, seeing him as the more intimidating one of Nichole?s friends. So instead she looked at Chuck, seeing the sweat glisten slightly from his shoulder blades.

At that exact moment, Chuck turned around and looked at her.

---- Later that day, French class

?Hello class, if you don?t remember who I am, my name is Caroline Lavoie. Today we will be separating into small groups and pairs .The second year students will help the first year students with simple sentences. We have two new classmates who will be joining us this year so please welcome Katherine and Sebastien.?

Kate sat beside Nichole, her group of friends not too far away.

Sebastien sat further away, with Chuck right beside him.

Chuck smiled lightly as he looked to Seb, ?So, are you going to try partnering up with Nichole and learning some French??

Seb shook his head quickly, sitting further back in his seat. ?I don?t even know French.?

Chuck stood up slowly, ?Well, Laisse pas passer ta chance, good luck.?

Seb raised an eye brow, concern written all over his face. ?Huh??

Chuck smirked, ?It means?Don?t let that chance pass you by, good luck.?

Seb lowered his head at this, looking across the room towards Nichole. ?And what are you going to do??

Chuck blushed, ?Well, if you didn?t mind?I was going to go teach your sister French. Just because you?re shy to go up to Nichole and actually talk and have a conversation, doesn?t mean I?m the same way.? with this said, he stood up and walked over to the girls and looked between the two.

Seb rested his elbow on his desk, knuckles pressed against his cheek.

Not a moment later, Chuck helped Kate up to her feet and they walked into the center of the classroom.

Seb turned his head and looked towards the rest of the group of friends, seeing ?David? sitting pretty close in front of Nichole and speaking to her with a serious face.

?Es-ce que tu parles fran?ais?? David asked, squinting his eyes a little.

Nichole thought about this for a moment before answering, ?Uh?non??

Pierre rolled his eyes and pushed David?s chair slowly away from Nichole, he moved his in front of her and stared hard at the youngest of the pack. ?Why the hell would you ask her that question if she obviously hasn?t learned it yet, idiot?

He turned his attention back to Nichole, a big smile on his face. ?Allo.?

Nichole leaned back in her seat, staring into Pierre?s eyes. ?Salut.?

Pierre couldn?t help but smile at this response, he continued ?Comment ?a va aujourd'hui??

She lowered her head thinking about it for a moment, ?I don?t know that one, Pierre.?

Pierre reached out and grabbed ahold of her hands, ?It means? ?How are you today???

?Comment ?a va aujourd'hui? Nichole smirked.

?Tr?s bien, vu que c'est vendredi. Viens-tu chez-moi en fin de semaine? Pierre looked closely into her eyes.

Nichole laughed and shook her head, ?Now you?ve lost me completely, Pierre.?

Pierre leaned back in his seat, still holding her hands. ?Very good, seeing as it's Friday, you coming to my house this weekend??

Nichole blushed deeply at this, she reached her hand out and grabbed a handful of Pierre?s hair and played with it.

He sighed, laying his head against her arm.

?Oui, you know I always do, Bouvier. I don?t know why you ask.?

Pierre blushed also, ?Je t'aime, Nichole? after he said this, he stood up and pulled her in for a hug. Nichole pressed her face into his shirt and hugged him back.

Seb raised his head and watched as both Pierre and Nichole embraced, the short sentence that stuck to his mind was the one Pierre said to her: ?Je t'aime, Nichole? it didn?t take much thought to figure out that one.

Chuck smiled brightly as he sat in front of Kate, ?Bonjour, comment ca va?"

Kate?s eye brows raised suddenly, ?I know Bonjour! It means Hello!?

Chuck nodded his head slowly, ?Oui, it does. Now what about ?comment ca va??

Kate thought hard on this one, she looked into Chuck?s eyes and repeated the words slowly to herself. ?Does it mean, ?Who are you???

The older of the two shook his head, ?Not quite, it means, ?How are you??

?I was close!?

Chuck smiled at her excitement, ?Yes, you were. Now how about, ?Es-ce que tu me trouve beau???

Kate tilted her head to the side, ?Hmm??

Chuck blushed as it took her a while to think it over, ?It means, ?Do you think I?m cute?? he set his hands down in his lap, nerves taking over his whole body.

Kate?s face turned beet red at this question, she nodded her head and whispered quietly ?Well, yeah??

Relief flooded the Beta wolf at this response, his heart strings tugged instantly. ?Je te trouve belle.? Chuck whispered.

Kate looked up at him, she smiled. ?I don?t know what you just said, but it sounded nice.?

Chuck looked down at his hands, ?I said, ?Well, I think you?re beautiful.??

At that moment, they both looked into each others eyes. Chuck?s face turned slightly red.

----

Seb walked down the steps of the high school and made his way towards his dads station wagon. He had his head lowered, and a lot on his mind.

?Hey, Sebastien!?

Seb turned his head and looked behind him, seeing Chuck run past students and then down the stairs towards him. ?Hey, Chuck.?

Chuck took in a deep breathe and released it, ?I was hoping to catch you before you left.?

Seb nodded his head, ?And you have, what?s going on??

Just then, Kate past right by them, becoming a distraction for the taller male.

Chuck peeked over Seb?s shoulder and watched her as she walked down the rest of the stairs and down to the Jeep. A smile instantly came to his face.

?Chuck!?

Chuck?s attention instantly went back to Seb, ?Oh! Sorry. I just wanted to ask if you?d like to come over tomorrow and meet the rest of the pack, along with learning more about our kind without having to worry about someone eaves dropping on our conversations.?

Seb shook his head slowly, ?I already don?t like the fact that the wolf?s instincts take over whenever they want to. It?s frustrating, and I haven?t been able to focus on school work, which in turn means I have to stay locked up in my bedroom just to get the next days homework finished on time. I don?t even give a crap about homework, but I don?t want my parents looking over my shoulder either.?

?Right.? Chuck agreed.

?Well, I don?t mean to pressure you about it, and I know you have a hard time making friends so?.maybe you?ll get along with some of mine and you won?t be completely focused on Nichole all the time. To me, I think it would be a good idea if you showed up, so when something does happen that you are unsure of and have questions about, you?ll feel comfortable enough to come up to one of us guys and talk about it.?

Seb sighed, ?I?ll think it over, thanks Chuck.? with that said, he started walking once more.

?If you decide to come over, I?ll be in the more quiet area of our neighborhood. If you know where the homes are that are more into the forest, less away from others, just go down that road a little ways until you see an old black Jeep truck.

Chuck looked over the vehicle once more that Sebastien was walking to, ?And by the way, I?m sure Nichole would be more then happy to help you out with your homework, you?ll get her to like you if you mention about that Jeep you guys are driving.?

Chuck walked back up the steps and disappeared from view.

Seb took in the words he said, his mind thinking of ideas instantly.

sebguitar
sebguitar's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]

Pages