Skip directly to content

Simple Plan tattoos

rockerbaby's picture
on 26 Apr '08

So yeah, we've been talking about this in another thread.. figured it should have its own since its a really cool idea. So if you have an SP tat, show it off. If ya don't have one, lets talk about getting them! :D

Forum category: 

CUSTOM COMMENTS

I want a SP tattoo for sure! :D I'm not sure of what yet though. The one I'm getting this summer is somewhat related to SP... or more to David but yeah. Same thing. lol

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 8 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

I wish i could get a tatoo but i'm only 14...LOL

spfan121807
spfan121807's picture
48 years 1 month
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
246596

My basic concept.. it has to have something to do with Save You

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
1 month 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

spfan121807 wrote:
I wish i could get a tatoo but i'm only 14...LOL

i got my first one at 15.

jenniejennie
jenniejennie's picture
10 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
238801

I really want to get one, or a few. I know there is some lyrics that I want inked on me and I want to get an SP on my wrist, i'm just not sure how I want it to look. I'm going to take my time coming up with it though because I want it to look perfect.

kristen
kristen's picture
4 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240221

rockerbaby wrote:
My basic concept.. it has to have something to do with Save You

I'm sure it will be lovely then!

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 8 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

jenxlefebvre wrote:
spfan121807 wrote:
I wish i could get a tatoo but i'm only 14...LOL

i got my first one at 15.

The cloest I'll come to having one is using a sharpie..sharpie acutally works pretty well at my camp i wrote on me with sharpie and it stayed on for like two weeks no matter how much i scrubbed it off in the shower.

spfan121807
spfan121807's picture
48 years 1 month
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
246596

littlerat wrote:
rockerbaby wrote:
My basic concept.. it has to have something to do with Save You

I'm sure it will be lovely then!

haha thanks... I just wish I could get a REAL concept and figure what lyrics to use!

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
1 month 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

rockerbaby wrote:
littlerat wrote:
rockerbaby wrote:
My basic concept.. it has to have something to do with Save You

I'm sure it will be lovely then!

haha thanks... I just wish I could get a REAL concept and figure what lyrics to use!

That's the hardest part. To decide on what lyrics.

I've been thinking of a lyrics tattoo! But I don't know which one yet. I have some that mean a lot to me... hm. I'll have to think about it!

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 8 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

spfan121807 wrote:
jenxlefebvre wrote:
spfan121807 wrote:
I wish i could get a tatoo but i'm only 14...LOL

i got my first one at 15.

The cloest I'll come to having one is using a sharpie..sharpie acutally works pretty well at my camp i wrote on me with sharpie and it stayed on for like two weeks no matter how much i scrubbed it off in the shower.

Sometimes I use a sharpie and I draw what I'd really want as a tattoo to see if I like it and get used to it. lmao

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 8 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

LOL next time i go to an SP concert i'll probably make a fake tatoo on my ankle with like one of their lyrics on it..

spfan121807
spfan121807's picture
48 years 1 month
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
246596

i would like sp lyrics of some kind, dont kno where... any suggestions???

"Patrick" wrote:

I started updating Simple Plan?s website when only 10 people were logging on and I?ll stop when only 10 are still interested.

lil_boo
lil_boo's picture
8 years 9 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262746

well ik this is a hard question atleast it is for me..but what's your favorite song? take lyrics from your favorite song.

spfan121807
spfan121807's picture
48 years 1 month
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
246596

mine is holding on... i luv the line I try to smile but I cant remember, but it sounds quite negative n i'd like sumthin quite upbeat :D

"Patrick" wrote:

I started updating Simple Plan?s website when only 10 people were logging on and I?ll stop when only 10 are still interested.

lil_boo
lil_boo's picture
8 years 9 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262746

I've thought of getting "It keeps me holding on" or something somewhere on my body. I don't know yet though...

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 8 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

littlerat wrote:
I've thought of getting "It keeps me holding on" or something somewhere on my body. I don't know yet though...

that sounds really cool, that ould look really good in small lettering on ur wrist

"Patrick" wrote:

I started updating Simple Plan?s website when only 10 people were logging on and I?ll stop when only 10 are still interested.

lil_boo
lil_boo's picture
8 years 9 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262746

lil_boo wrote:
littlerat wrote:
I've thought of getting "It keeps me holding on" or something somewhere on my body. I don't know yet though...

that sounds really cool, that ould look really good in small lettering on ur wrist

Ohhh that's so clever! Yeah that would look great. I might as well go for that! :) Or something else in lyric-way. I know that I need some kind of SP tattoo with lyrics.

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 8 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

littlerat wrote:
lil_boo wrote:
littlerat wrote:
I've thought of getting "It keeps me holding on" or something somewhere on my body. I don't know yet though...

that sounds really cool, that ould look really good in small lettering on ur wrist

Ohhh that's so clever! Yeah that would look great. I might as well go for that! :) Or something else in lyric-way. I know that I need some kind of SP tattoo with lyrics.

Yeah, u've got me thinkin of gettin that now, mind if i copy u??? :D
kno wot u mean, there r soo many songs by various acts i like, but sp songs have greater meanin to me

"Patrick" wrote:

I started updating Simple Plan?s website when only 10 people were logging on and I?ll stop when only 10 are still interested.

lil_boo
lil_boo's picture
8 years 9 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262746

when i'm 18 i'll probaly get a tatoo with a lyric or SP's b.c if it werent for them i wouldnt be here right now and they mean so much to me.

spfan121807
spfan121807's picture
48 years 1 month
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
246596

spfan121807 wrote:
when i'm 18 i'll probaly get a tatoo with a lyric or SP's b.c if it werent for them i wouldnt be here right now and they mean so much to me.

that sounds cool, u need sumthin that means sumthin to u when u get a tat, doesnt matter wot other folk say

"Patrick" wrote:

I started updating Simple Plan?s website when only 10 people were logging on and I?ll stop when only 10 are still interested.

lil_boo
lil_boo's picture
8 years 9 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262746

Pages