Skip directly to content

Soundcheck Party in Frankfurt, May 10th 2016

• Dear SP Crew,

my name is Yanne and I first became an SP Crew member in 2011. Today I finally renewed my membership and I'd like to know how I can take part in the Soundcheck Party in Frankfurt on May 10th. If I'm not mistaken, the form (or something like that) used to be in the section "contest" in the SP Crew website, but when I click there, I can only see the oldest entries until 2011. Is this an error? Or am I checking the wrong section? I couldn't find it anywhere and I'm getting quite nervous, as I'd really like to go to SP's soundcheck party this time and I know there is a deadline to "apply" for it.

Thanks in advance. I hope I hear from you real soon.

Best regards,

Yanne Menezes-Obenhaus

[field_member_name]
    rocklefebvre's picture
    5 months 3 weeks
    [privatemsg_link]
    Joined Date: 16 Sep 2011
rocklefebvre's picture
on 18 Mar '16

Dear SP Crew,

my name is Yanne and I first became an SP Crew member in 2011. Today I finally renewed my membership and I'd like to know how I can take part in the Soundcheck Party in Frankfurt on May 10th. If I'm not mistaken, the form (or something like that) used to be in the section "contest" in the SP Crew website, but when I click there, I can only see the oldest entries until 2011. Is this an error? Or am I checking the wrong section? I couldn't find it anywhere and I'm getting quite nervous, as I'd really like to go to SP's soundcheck party this time and I know there is a deadline to "apply" for it.

Thanks in advance. I hope I hear from you real soon.

Best regards,

Yanne Menezes-Obenhaus

Forum category: 

CUSTOM COMMENTS

Hey, if you want to sign up

Hey, if you want to sign up for Soundcheck, you just have to look at the News section. A few weeks before the show there will be a form you have to fill in with the date you're going to and things like that, I think you got 2 days for that to do that :) Some days before the  show, there will be a list in the News with the names of the fans who can go to the Soundcheck.

Have fun! :D

Sarahx3
Sarahx3's picture
5 days 3 hours
[privatemsg_link]

Thanks a lot Sarah! :)

Thanks a lot Sarah! :)

rocklefebvre
rocklefebvre's picture
5 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]