Skip directly to content

That's What She Said [Sebastien Thread]

  • I had to create one for Sebastien, only fair. ;-) Where are my Seb lovers at?!

    What I love most about Seb is his sense of humour. And well the fact that he's gorgeous and ugh so sexy in person and a TOTAL TOTAL sweetheart. My friends make fun of me because I apparently talk about him too much and I'm always thinking of ways to say, "That's what she said" in conversations, and I know Seb didn't invent that but just because he did I have to. I AM CRAZY. XD.

    [field_member_name]
    sebtastical's picture
    2 days 14 hours
    [privatemsg_link]
    Joined Date: 21 Apr 2008
    Posts :
    245511
sebtastical's picture
on 22 Apr '08

I had to create one for Sebastien, only fair. ;-) Where are my Seb lovers at?!

What I love most about Seb is his sense of humour. And well the fact that he's gorgeous and ugh so sexy in person and a TOTAL TOTAL sweetheart. My friends make fun of me because I apparently talk about him too much and I'm always thinking of ways to say, "That's what she said" in conversations, and I know Seb didn't invent that but just because he did I have to. I AM CRAZY. XD.

Forum category: 

CUSTOM COMMENTS

Ohhh I love Seb! His sense of humor is the best and yeah he is gorgeous. When you meet him in person, it's like he stepped out of the pictures. He's stunning, really. I looooove his eyes. Ah, everything about Seb is great!

I made a necklace which said "SEBBY" and I wore it to a SP signing + Meet & Greet and he was like: "Sebby! That's me!" it was so cute. I love him!

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 6 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

Seb is freakin adorable. I don't see how anyone can NOT like him!

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
12 hours 40 min
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

Haha I LOVE him! He always make me laugh, even if he isn't trying :lol:

frenchi
frenchi's picture
7 years 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262351

Haha, exactly.. he doesn't even have to try. He's so easy to talk to and when you meet him, he like automatically tries to make you laugh. I got so nervous around him, but I ended up cracking up with this story he ended up telling me about how David got caught on an escalator when there wasn't even one in the club.

sebtastical
sebtastical's picture
2 days 14 hours
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
245511

Sebastien has such a special place in my heart. He's one of the first of the guys I met like four years ago. He was freaking sweet as hell, could talk to him easily even though I was so nervous. He posed for a picture with me wearing (at the time) a brand new MOTH shirt. He asked me to do him a favour and it was if I could email him that picture when I got it developed. I was like oh god, yeah! I didn't even ask why and I still to this day don't know why he wanted me to. but afterwards I was like HEY EVERYBODY SEB TOLD ME TO EMAIL HIM!!!

yeah, end of story. lmao

kristen
kristen's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240221

kristen wrote:
Sebastien has such a special place in my heart. He's one of the first of the guys I met like four years ago. He was freaking sweet as hell, could talk to him easily and you could stare into his big blue eyes forever. He posed for a picture with me wearing (at the time) a brand new MOTH shirt. He asked me to do him a favour and it was if I could email him that picture when I got it developed. I was like oh god, yeah! I didn't even ask why and I still to this day don't know why he wanted me to. but afterwards I was like HEY EVERYBODY SEB TOLD ME TO EMAIL HIM!!!

yeah, end of story. lmao

awww!

I like my story back from the Youtube special.. he walked up to me and my friend (after apparently NO ONE ELSE noticing him) and was like 'hey, I'm lost!'

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
12 hours 40 min
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

rockerbaby wrote:
awww!

I like my story back from the Youtube special.. he walked up to me and my friend (after apparently NO ONE ELSE noticing him) and was like 'hey, I'm lost!'

Aw god, he's adorable.

kristen
kristen's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240221

kristen wrote:
rockerbaby wrote:

awww!

I like my story back from the Youtube special.. he walked up to me and my friend (after apparently NO ONE ELSE noticing him) and was like 'hey, I'm lost!'

Aw god, he's adorable.

it was soo cute too! Because he walked right past the place too and my friend and I kinda looked at each other like 'what is he doing?!' but when he came up to us he was so sweet! He even asked 'Where am I supposed to go!?' and we kept pointing to the door and was like 'in there!" and he went 'ohh!' and then asked us again 'in there?' Then a few minutes after he went inside, the fire alarm got pulled lmfao

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
12 hours 40 min
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

rockerbaby wrote:
it was soo cute too! Because he walked right past the place too and my friend and I kinda looked at each other like 'what is he doing?!' but when he came up to us he was so sweet! He even asked 'Where am I supposed to go!?' and we kept pointing to the door and was like 'in there!" and he went 'ohh!' and then asked us again 'in there?' Then a few minutes after he went inside, the fire alarm got pulled lmfao

Haha, I'm guessing he still couldn't find his way around!

kristen
kristen's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240221

lol thats what he said.. and the fire department came and everything. I was like poor Seb wanted the fire fighters to help him!

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
12 hours 40 min
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

All this talk about Seb has made me all giddy inside <3

frenchi
frenchi's picture
7 years 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262351

yay!! Seb can alway make me smile :D

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
12 hours 40 min
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

Seb is the type of person who can get you so happy by just being himself!

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 6 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

littlerat wrote:
Seb is the type of person who can get you so happy by just being himself!

THAT sums up why I love Seb :)

frenchi
frenchi's picture
7 years 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
262351

littlerat wrote:
Seb is the type of person who can get you so happy by just being himself!

Exactly!

kristen
kristen's picture
2 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240221

frenchi wrote:
littlerat wrote:
Seb is the type of person who can get you so happy by just being himself!

THAT sums up why I love Seb :)

Dude seriously!! Agreed!

rockerbaby
rockerbaby's picture
12 hours 40 min
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
244821

frenchi wrote:
littlerat wrote:
Seb is the type of person who can get you so happy by just being himself!

THAT sums up why I love Seb :)

Yeah same here! :)

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 6 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

littlerat wrote:
Seb is the type of person who can get you so happy by just being himself!

OH MY GOSH, i agree to this too. haha as everyone as already quoted.

but my experience was seb was so amazing, the first time i didn't know where to get my will call tickets, this was like back in 2002 at bowery ballroom and i like went to walk inside and i bump into him and i am like "oh my god sorry" and he said "it's okay, don't apologize" and patted my shoulder, and then when i came out after freaking he was right there and i asked for a picture and i said "sorry" again he was like "if you say sorry one more time..." and winked but grabbed for the picture and i diedddddddd. then when i met them like a few months later, he remembered me and said "I KNOW YOUUUU" and i couldn't believe it. a year or so after that in buffalo, we met again and he was so happy to see me and i actually said sorry because i dropped my camera in front of him and he raised his eyebrows. gkalkg i am going on forever here i'll stop now. lol.

oh but that least time i met him on the 25th of feb he was like "HEY YOU" and i blushed and he shook his head at me. he like knows how shy i am and that he is my fave so i think he likes to get me all nervous! lol.

sebtastical
sebtastical's picture
2 days 14 hours
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
245511

Re: That's what she said! [Sebastien thread]

sebtastical wrote:
I had to create one for Sebastien, only fair. ;-) Where are my Seb lovers at?!

What I love most about Seb is his sense of humour. And well the fact that he's gorgeous and ugh so sexy in person and a TOTAL TOTAL sweetheart. My friends make fun of me because I apparently talk about him too much and I'm always thinking of ways to say, "That's what she said" in conversations, and I know Seb didn't invent that but just because he did I have to. I AM CRAZY. XD.

okay yeah thats exactly me right there ahaha

jenniejennie
jenniejennie's picture
8 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
238801

sebtastical wrote:
littlerat wrote:
Seb is the type of person who can get you so happy by just being himself!

OH MY GOSH, i agree to this too. haha as everyone as already quoted.

but my experience was seb was so amazing, the first time i didn't know where to get my will call tickets, this was like back in 2002 at bowery ballroom and i like went to walk inside and i bump into him and i am like "oh my god sorry" and he said "it's okay, don't apologize" and patted my shoulder, and then when i came out after freaking he was right there and i asked for a picture and i said "sorry" again he was like "if you say sorry one more time..." and winked but grabbed for the picture and i diedddddddd. then when i met them like a few months later, he remembered me and said "I KNOW YOUUUU" and i couldn't believe it. a year or so after that in buffalo, we met again and he was so happy to see me and i actually said sorry because i dropped my camera in front of him and he raised his eyebrows. gkalkg i am going on forever here i'll stop now. lol.

oh but that least time i met him on the 25th of feb he was like "HEY YOU" and i blushed and he shook his head at me. he like knows how shy i am and that i am his fave so i think he likes to get me all nervous! lol.

awwww that is soooo sweet! seb is just a cutie in every way.

littlerat
littlerat's picture
4 years 6 months
[privatemsg_link]
Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts:
240896

Pages